Wed, May 05|
WEBINAR: Stop Interrupting - The Art of Impulse Control
Do you find yourself interrupting, talking over others, sticking your foot in your mouth? This webinar is for you!
Time & Location
May 05, 2021, 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
Is there anything more assaulting to our brains than when someone interrupts us? No there isn't.
So what drives this behaviour in the first place?
There are a lot of contributing variables to why we interrupt or speak over someone.
- We already know the answer and we just want to get there quicker. We're saving everyone time after all...aren't we?
- We have information they need and want to stop them from looking stupid.
- We want to get our own way.
- We disagree. Vehemently.
- We are emotionally charged up and we just can't stop ourselves.
- ...and loads more
In this webinar event, you will discover:
- The psychology of interrupting. What it does to you. What it does to them. What it does to bystanders.
- What the emotional intelligence skill of impulse control is all about.
- How to flex your impulse control muscles.
Join me for 30 minutes of high impact and high value that can literally change the way you see and operate in the emotions that drive interruption, talking over others, and sticking your foot in your mouth.
WEBINAR: Stop Interrupting
Your spot is reserved.